Wednesday 25 March 2015

Evaluation Part 8

Looking Back At Your Preliminary Task, What Do You Feel You Have Learnt In The Progression From It To The Full Product?

Over all I feel that I have learnt a lot of different skills since the begining of this project. I have learnt how to use FinalCut Pro to a good level, I now can edit the look of clips such as the colour and not just their length. I needed to learn this after a camera on the second time shooting hued all the footage orange after the contrast was too high. I had to colour correct this footage to match with the existing footage, this was successful as I cannot tell a difference between the colour of the clips in the final draft. I also learnt how to edit sound on FinalCut Pro, this enabled my group and I to play around with the soundtrack and sound at the end of the clips. We wanted the music to fade out leaving the protagonists footsteps, however after doing our teacher suggested having the song end loud and suddenly, we decided on this for the final version. 

I believe that the planing and production stage went well because Emily and I came up with an idea that we were both excited about. This made it easy when it came to creating the finer details on the film because we were both on the same page. 

There were some difficulties workiing in a group, however we managed to move past them. We had trouble with commutation at the begining of the project and further on when we had different ideas. Julia made her own version of the title sequence seperate from the one we made as a group which wasn't made clear to me or Emily. However we showed both versions to class and combined the positive feedback from both to amend our final title sequence. 



No comments:

Post a Comment